DAILY4DOWNLOAD.COM – Free Download Symantec PGP Command Line 10.4.1 (Win/Mac/Lnx) Full Versesin, These new release of Symantec PGP Command Line 10.4.1 (Win/Mac/Lnx) is much have security software for your windows computer. You can select your favorit filehost to download Symantec PGP Command Line 10.4.1 (Win/Mac/Lnx) full crack include serial key
Symantec PGP Command Line 10.4.1 (Win/Mac/Lnx) | 146.2 MB
PGP® Command Line now from Symantec enables organizations to quickly and easily integrate encryption into batch processes, scripts and applications to ensure the security of corporate data at rest or in transit. Whether your challenge is protecting credit card information, financial transactions, payroll, medical records, or other confidential information, PGP Command Line’s scriptable encryption is a key part of an organization’s data protection tool kit.
– Command line based scriptable encryption which operates on 35 different platforms from laptops to servers to mainframes.
– Integrates with most existing scripting tools such as Shell Scripts, Perl, and Windows batch files.
– Over 300 encryption operations available; encrypt, decrypt, wipe, self-decrypting archive creation and more.
– Can allocate and manage keys as well as interact with keyservers to support uploading and ing of keys from keyservers plus searching for keys over LDAP.
– Easily add encryption to existing operational scripts and applications such as backup procedures, end-to-end file transfers and lock-box based data access.
– Automate labor and time intensive encryption activities such as file server encryption and ftp file transfers.
– Simplify true end-to-end file transfer protection. Easily protect files not only in transit but also at rest on the sending and receiving file servers.
Supported Operating Systems Windows 8.1 Enterprise (32- and 64-bit versions) Windows 8.1 Pro (32- and 64-bit editions) Microsoft Windows 8 Enterprise (32- and 64-bit versions) Microsoft Windows 8 Pro (32- and 64-bit editions) Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit editions, including Service Pack 1) Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit, (including Service Pack 2) Microsoft Windows Server 2003 (32-bit and 64-bit, (including Service Pack 1 or 2) Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (32-bit, (including Service Pack 1 and 2) Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit) Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 (32-bit and 64-bit) Microsoft Windows Server 2012 (32-bit and 64-bit) HP-UX 11i and above for Itanium 2 and similar processors (64-bit) IBM AIX 5.3 (Technology Levels supported by IBM; as of July 2011, TL 11 and greater), AIX 6.1 (TL 4 and greater), AIX 7.1 (TL 2); PowerPC; 32-bit and 64-bit Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.4 (x86 and x86_64) Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.5 (x86 and x86_64) Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.8 (x86 and x86_64) Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.0 (x86 and x86_64) Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.4 (x86_64) SLES (SUSE Linux Enterprise Server) 10 SP2 (x86), 11 (x86 and x86_64) Oracle Solaris 9 (SPARC, 32-bit) Oracle Solaris 10 (SPARC, 32-bit) Oracle Solaris 10 (x86) Oracle Solaris 10 (x86_64) Oracle Solaris 11 (SPARC, 64-bit) Oracle Solaris 11 (x86_64) Apple Mac OS X 10.5.x (x86) Apple Mac OS X 10.6.x (x86) Apple Mac OS X 10.8.2 (x86) Apple Mac OS X 10.8.3 (x86)
Home Page – http://www.symantec.com/