DAILY4DOWNLOAD.COM – Free Download Network Radar 2.3 Multilingual MacOSX Full Versesin, These new release of Network Radar 2.3 Multilingual MacOSX its much have internet tools to helps you surfing on internet. You can select your favorit filehost to download Network Radar 2.3 Multilingual MacOSX full crack include serial key
File size: 13 MB
Network Radar is an advanced network scanning and managing tool. Featuring an easy-to-use and streamlined design, the all-new Network Radar 2 has been engineered the ground up as a modern Mac application.
Tools and Commands
All you have to do to use Network Radar is to click the Scan button. No configuration is required. However, Network Radar is more than a simple IP scanner. It comes with useful tools, such as Ping, Portscan and Whois. In addition to that you can send commands to your devices with the click of a button. Use Wake On LAN with every Wake On LAN capable device and shutdown, restart or send other Macs to sleep, even if they are not within your local network.
Everything you’d like to know.
Once Network Radar has scanned your network, it lists all found devices. Select one to see more details, such as IP, IPv6 and MAC address, vendor name, DNS name, mDNS names, NetBIOS name, NetBIOS domain, open ports, OS version, response time, the Mac model identifier and much more depending on how much information your device and network reveals.
Network Radar offers many features in a single, elegant interface. These are just a few of them:
– Scan your network and retrieve detailed information on network devices
– Run useful network tools and commands with the click of a button
– Use the monitoring feature and get notified about changes in your network
– Access devices previous scans, even in different networks
– Use the simple rules / actions system for automatic processing of devices
– Simply connect to a device by double-clicking it in the list
– Assign your own names and choose provided icons or import own icons
– Organize your hosts in folders and smart folders
– Create scans with custom IP ranges
– Export a scan to XML, CSV, TXT or PDF
Whats new in Version 2.3
If you like Network Radar, please consider to rate it on the App Store to support further development. 🙂
NEW: Pressing cmd+F now activates the search field in the toolbar.
NEW: Selecting a Model Identifier in the Host Settings is now easier with tooltips describing the hardware behind each identifier.
NEW: You can now set the monitoring interval to values between 10 seconds and 12 hours.
FIX: Crash on some machines when deleting a scan that is being monitored.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11.5 or later 64-bit